Your health and safety is our priority!
DIAD-DIAL strictly adheres to all rules and regulations laid out by government authorities, including Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Municipality to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
- Attendees of DIAD-DIAL will be required to share proof of their vaccination status, and a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours before 10th February 2021.
- Wearing a face mask will be mandatory inside the venue while wearing gloves are optional.
- Seating capacities will be adjusted to accommodate social distance.
- Barcode or QR codes will be digitally scanned to allow entry where applicable.
- Regular handwashing is recommended and sanitisers will be provided in all key areas.
All visitors will be screened via contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue through designated entrances. If a visitor is identified with high temperature, the individual may be requested to wait for 2-5 minutes for the body temperature to cool down, after which a follow-up temperature check will be done. If high temperature is still indicated, the individual will be directed to an isolation room and the Emergency Medical Services Team (EMS) will be contacted for further action in compliance with Dubai Health Authority procedures.
Rigorous sanitisation of the halls are conducted pre, during and post event.
Dedicated staff will disinfect common areas including all frequently touched surfaces such as lift buttons, hand rails, door knobs, seating areas, tables, reception lobbies, restroom rooms, and prayer rooms throughout the day.
Restrooms (including floors, mirrors, wash basins and amenities) will be cleaned and disinfected hourly