Dr. Wael Al Daraji is a highly skilled Dermatologist with more than 15 years of experience in his field. In 1998, Dr. Al Daraji started his career in Newcastle, Rotherham and Eastbourne in UK. In 2010, He joined Harvard University and was appointed a Professor of Dermatology. Currently, he is working with Al Seef Hospital. Dr. Daraji has extensive experience in skin problems, botox, hair loss (male and female), skin laser and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Jordan University, Jordan
- Membership, Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Newcastle, United Kingdom
- Associate Professor of Dermatology, Harvard University, United States
- Masters of Science in Clinical Dermatology, Jordan University, Jordan