Professor Galadari is a professor of dermatology and the first Emirati who specialized in dermatology in the United Arab Emirates. Galadari is known for being the first Emirati physician who introduced the field of dermatology in the United Arab Emirates. Galadari is currently a professor in United Arab Emirates University.
Dr. Galadari is also one of the founder members in the Faculty of Medicine and Human Science at the United Arab Emirates University situated in Al Ain.He has been the founder and president of the annual dubai derma conference since 2001.
Galadari is also the author of the Handbook of Dermatology and Venereology. Galadari has also been a Visiting Professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, and Boston University. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of the SkinMed.
Galadari published more than 52 studies in refereed medical journals and is an editorial board member of SkinMed Journal.
- Histopathology of the Skin, by Lever & Lever. Contributed in the chapter of tumors, 1990
- Editors of Diabetes Mellitus and its complications, 1993
- Skin and Hair (Arabic edition), 1989, 1992, 1994 (4 editions)
- Handbook on Dermatology and Venereology, UAE University Press1994 (first edition), 1997 (second edition), 2000 (third edition).
- Skin and cosmetic. Arabic book, 2008